1. Is it possible to hire a helmet, pedals, bike shoes…?
Bike rental includes :
One pair of pedals to be selected from the list
We rent road bike shoes at the cost of 10 euros per day.
Quantity is limited. Please reserve them directly on the website, specifying your size in the designated field
We do not rent mountain bike shoes.
2. Is there a cancellation fee ?
In case of cancellation, we retain one day’s rental fee during the refund process. Once the rental has begun, no refund requests will be accepted.
3. Is any document required as a guarantee ?
A security deposit by credit card and an official document (driver’s license, passport, or ID card) will be required and held for the entire rental duration.
4. Is insurance included in the rental ?
There is no insurance included in the rental. The person renting the bike is responsible for the bike and its equipment and will be held accountable for any loss or damage.
Each bike is inspected and verified in your presence at the start. Any damage during use will be charged, including labor.
5. From what time can the bike be picked up at the earliest ?
We are open from 9 am – 7 pm (summer hours). All bikes must be picked up and returned to our store during opening hours.
6. Can the bike be picked up the day before ?
You can pick up the bike the day before from 6:00/7:00 PM for an additional fee of 7 euros.
7. Can I modify the selected rental bike ?
If the desired bike is available, a change is possible.
8. Which bike do you recommend for climbing Alpe d’Huez ?
All our road bikes are prepared for mountain use with developments suitable for a sporty person to climb Alpe d’Huez and various roads/cols in OISANS.
9. Are you open year round ?
We are open every day from May to October. Outside this period, contact us for more information.
10. Do you deliver rental bikes ?
For any delivery, we will use a paid external service, and adjustments will be the customer’s responsibility, assuming liability.
11. Is it possible to have my bike repaired/checked ?
We have a technical repair workshop. For more information, visit the workshop section.
12. Can I rent bikes for children ?
Yes, we rent bikes specifically for children. A 24-inch road bike and mountain bikes in sizes 16, 20, and 24 inches.
13. Can I rent bikes for women ?
Yes, we rent small-sized bikes. The bikes come with specific saddles for women.
14. Do you have all sizes of bikes ?
Yes, we have all sizes available, from 47 to 61cm.
15. Do you sell the rental bikes ?
Yes, every year we sell a portion of our fleet starting from mid-August.
16. Do you sell accessories, mechanical parts, and nutrition ?
Yes, we sell a wide range of accessories, clothing, shoes, and nutrition specifically for cycling practice.