The electrical bikes to assist us on our rides in the mountains
ROAD e-Bike BMC Flat Bar
Finally they exist ! The electrical bikes that we had been waiting for so long, to assist us on our rides in the mountains, climbing the mythical passes of the TOUR DE FRANCE such as l’ALPE D’HUEZ, LE GALIBIER or LA CROIX DE FER.
Duration : The day of hiring is carried out from 9 am to 7 pm.
You can pick up your bike the day before from 6 pm to 7 pm for 7 € extra.
For any cancellation of hiring, we will systematically retain one day (59 €) on the refunding.
BMC Alpenchallenge Al Sport One bike features :
- Frame : Aluminium
- Fork : Carbon
- Bar : Flat bar
- Drive unit : SHIMANO STEPS E-6100 with battery 418wh
- Speeds : 1×11
- Cassette : Shimano 11-34T
- Back gear : Shimano 105 Black
- Shifters : Shimano RS700 Rapidefire Plus 105
- Tires : 700 x28 or other
- Weight : about 16.1 kg
- Repair kit
- Computer and helmet are included
- Flat or clipless pedals
- We can fit your own pedals if you wish
- Non contractual photos
- To be picked only in store, in Le Bourg d’Oisans, France
- Deposite by bank credit card.
We rent road bike shoes at the cost of 8 euros a day.
Thank you for booking them by informing us of your size in the box complementary information.